-
October 27th, 2003, 01:22 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Love, family, friends, money, time, power, knowledge, entertainment, health.
How will you order them?
(Edit: added health)
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 26, 2003 09:28 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
October 27th, 2003, 01:24 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Love, family, friends, money, time, power, knowledge, entertainment.
Love, Family, Friends, Time, Health, Knowledge, Money, Entertainment, Power
Meh, took out Lina. I guess it's pretty obvious meh gf is equal to love [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 27, 2003 05:56 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
October 27th, 2003, 01:30 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Damn, I forgot about health... I've edited my original post to add it.
I want teh powez!! J/k, my list would be like:
Love >> time > friends = family > power > health > knowledge > money > entertainment
Edit: On second thoughts, I can get all the money I want with power and knowlege.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 26, 2003 09:36 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
October 27th, 2003, 02:41 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Love > family = friends > health > Power = Knowledge > Time > money = time = entertainment.
Power is knowledge because you can't have power without knowledge. Money is time and time is money, and when you have money and time you are entertained.
-
October 27th, 2003, 03:49 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Love, family, friends, health, knowledge, power, money, entertainment, time
-
October 27th, 2003, 09:39 AM
#6
Senior Hostboard Member
friends>entertainmentLove>time>knowledge& gt;family>health>money>power
-
October 27th, 2003, 04:35 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Entertainment, health, love, knowledge, power, family, friends.
-
October 31st, 2003, 07:47 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Love = Family >> Friends > Knowledge = Time (these and everything before these I think leads to happiness) > Entertainment > Power > Money
People with a lot of money only need it for power, which I have no idea what having power means in the end if you've ditched your family and friends, so... I think a lot of "great" people really fucked up their only shot at happiness.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 31, 2003 03:48 PM: Message edited by: Dragonrider ]</font>
-
October 31st, 2003, 11:23 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Anyone with that 'time' thing wanna make a list of which are highest up and such?
-
November 1st, 2003, 01:51 AM
#10
Inactive Member
time->power->health->love->money->knowledge->entertainment->family->friends
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks